Welcome Bogan '64 and January '65 Alumni
50th REUNION INFORMATION!!! Click here for the latest. Bogan '64 and Jan '65 50th Reunion.
Nancy Carrick's letter & photos of husband, Fred Carrick.
2013 Holiday Letters!
We have so many new bio's and photos! Just click on name to get to their page... Jerry & Mary Rose (Fezzuoglio) Pazdan, Rich LaRocco, Fred Vogel, Pat Butkus Barnett, John Cochonour, Ed Clifford, Ron Lilke, Thomas Patti, Ed Price, Marilyn Durante Bill, Jan Miceli Dreyer and Nancy Pavel Stringer in the Alumni Directory.
Lunch at Gloria Del Barba Derdzinski on the Kankakee River. See Photo Gallery.
See Kathy Berecek holding a real live Panda bear! Go to Tiger Tidbits to read all about her recent China tour.
See May 10th, Meet for a Drink Night photos! Go to Tiger Tidbits.
Jan Benson Greco and family have purchased yet another home. See story & pics at Tiger Tidbits.
See Photo Gallery for photos of recent Alumni lunch get togethers and our "Get Together for a Drink" night.
See Directory for updated photo and bio for Alice Anderson.
See Tiger Tidbits for Bogan Military Draftees Reunion (from Rich Gregory)
See Rich Gregory's Dreaded Christmas Letter (his words, not ours) and Photo Card for 2012.
Lunch with Mr. Ryan! Go to Photo Gallery.
Go to Tiger Tidbits for a picture of the "Poker Pals".
Go to Tiger Tidbits for 2012 Christmas Cards & Letters. (Christmas Photos too!)
See new photo of Sue Iorio Hofer and Granddaughter, Penny
Click on Photo Gallery for photo of Pat Butkus Barnett and Beth Bruns Buehlman
See updated bio for Yvonne Kampf Kolling
Funny golf story from Marc Meyers. See Tiger Tidbits.
Christmas 2011 letter from Pat Butkus!
Jan Benson Greco's trip down memory lane....(& Lover's Lane!) Go to Tiger Tidbits.
We need your help to keep this website going!!! - Please add) your name to our current list of 2011 Sponsors.
News from Jackie Fasano Bartolini. Also see Tiger Tidbits.
The Greco's (Jan Benson Greco) retire to Alabama!! See their new home and retirement letter in Tiger Tidbits.
New picture of Barb Cosich Vanerio & family!
Pat Butkus Barnett's 2010 Xmas Letter and Family Photo. See Tiger Tidbits and Alumni Directory.
Updated information for:
Alice Anderson, Jan Meps Schenning, Irving Anellis, Carol Laumann Piotrowicz, Cheryl Silverman, Vicky Michna Kramer,
STEVENSON GRADUATES meet for pizza at Nick & Vito's and then take a nostalgic tour of Adlai E. Stevenson Elementary School.
More 2009 REUNION PICTURES!... from Carol Laumann Piotrowicz in Photo Gallery
See our newest addition to the Alumni Directory - Click on Cheryl Silverman and see her biography and the fascinating career she's had for the last 45 years!
2009 REUNION PICTURES - click on Barb Cosich Vanerio in Photo Gallery
2009 REUNION PICTURES!!.....Please see Mike Rozovics pictures from our September 11th reunion. Go to Photo Gallery - Mike Rosovics 2009 Reunion Pictures. More pictures to come!!
- Loyola Article on Kathy (Kull) Stone. Congratulations Kathy! Your fellow Boganites are very proud of you!
- See pictures of Karen Frazer/Ernie Neely's wedding.
- Barb & John Vanerio (Cosich) latest cruise picture. See Photo Gallery
- Highlights & pics of Sue & George Sokol's annual trip to Carmel to the Gilroy Garlic Festival. See Tiger Tidbits.
- See Directory for new biography & pics from Mary Konvalinka Burgess.
- Congratulations!!!....to Jan Benson Greco on her retirement. See Tiger Tidbits.
- See new pix & newsletter from Pat Butkus Barnett in Photo Gallery
- See new picture - Dave Braje & Daughter, in Photo Gallery.
- See Marc Meyers' pix & e-mail about recent golf trip w/Desormey, Scarpelli & Gersch.
- See new Christmas pix of Carol Laumann Piotrowicz & Family.
- See article that appeared in the Chicago Sun Times covering the 60th Birthday party for Karon White and also some news from Karon about another mini reunion at the Flame restaurant. See Tiger Tidbits
- Congratulations to Carol Laumann Piotrowicz on the birth of her new grandaughter. See Tiger Tidbits in News/Upcoming Events.
- Mini reunion of Susan Iorio Hofer, Jackie Fasano Bartolini & Karen White Gibson. See Tiger Tidbits in News/Upcoming Events.
- Please check out the Photo Gallery for new pictures from Barb Cosich Vanerio and from Carol Laumann Piotrowicz!
- There will be a Celebration of Life get together honoring Janet Tetrev Spalla hosted by John Spalla, in the Chicago area as follows: Friday, August 11, 7-10 p.m., Old Barn Restaurant, 8100 S. Parkside, Burbank. Refreshments will be served.
- Our sincerest condolences to Jackie Fasano Bartolini on the passing of her husband, Gino, this past March. Jackie and Gino were married 41 years.
- We are so sorry to announce that our classmate and friend, Janet Tetrev Spalla passed away on June 11th. Recent pictures of Janet and husband, John's visit to Pam Hawkins Peplow's house in Sarasota (See News)
- See recent family photo of Pat Butkus Barnett. (See Photo Gallery). Pam Hawkins Peplow sent us a picture of her & her husband on a recent Harley trip.
- Vacation News and pix from Yvonne Kampf Kolling - Tiger Tidbits
- See the newest additions to the Photo Gallery! Mini reunion picture from Pam Hawkins Peplow as well as some World Series Memories from Mike Rozovics
- Website Sponsorship Drive - - We need your help!!
- Our newest business sponsor is the GRECO NUT & CANDY OUTLETS (See Sponsors). Our thanks to John & Jan (Benson) Greco and to George Sokol who renewed his business sponsorship for his company CLASSIC EDITIONS.
- (See who's signed up for 2006) Thanks to the people who have sponsored the website for 2006. However we still need additional sponsors to keep the site running through the end of 2006. Please see Sponsors section for information on where to mail sponsorship checks.
- "Tiger Tidbits": Visit this site and read the "Sixties Birthday Poem" sent to us by Frieda Quattrochi Cashman, 2005 World Series Memories from Mike Rozovics, some travel news from Pat Butkus Barnett, and Joe LaMantia's Collaborative Sculptures
- Check out "Tiger Tidbits" in the News/Upcoming Events section! Please send in any news items you'd like to share with us. Anything from new grandchildren to vacation plans to business ventures, etc. Let us know what's going on in your lives. Pictures are welcome too.